So I have finished my interior castle design. I’m not too happy with it, but I have done it in way shorter time than the previous 3D model. After all Sketch up is supposed to be used more for concepts. I guess now I can draw it out and just make it look a bit better. But my laptop doesn’t seem to be handling things so well lately. I did cheat a bit and used few things from the 3D warehouse like the cobweb, chandelier, and the torches. I tried to get rid off the black lines in the cobweb design but I just couldn’t for some reason. I will have to ask one of my tutors if it is possible to do that. Other than that it is not a bad design, well… it could have been better.